This is a two room cabin that sleeps four people.
There are two double beds and a couch in the combination living/sleeping room. There is a kitchen with a dining table and a bathroom with a toilet and shower.
This cabin is located on the Clarion River.
Daily Deposit: $130.00, Weekly: $260.00
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A few sidenotes ...
- Large families or groups might consider renting several cabins to better accomodate everyone's needs.
- Some firewood is provided with cabins having fireplaces. Additional firewood is available at our store.
- We rent by the week only between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Where is my cabin located? See our Cabin Locator Map.
- Check out this poem about MacBeth's and Cook Forest!
A family group that now puts on an annual Cabin Crawl first started in this cabin. The family now rents multiple cabins and campsites during that eventful week for their activities. Mike MacBeth and staff always enjoy this group (and their drinks!).
For years, Jim MacBeth and Rocky would set off fireworks between Cabins 8 & 9 for the 4th of July. They bought these from a man travelling from South Carolina who sold fireworks out of the back of his truck – not at all sketchy of course! Families would gather on the hill below Cabin 16 to watch the display. Well, one year in the mid-1980s, Jim and Rocky lit the wrong fuse on the grand finale display. The entire set lit up while Jim and Rocky dove for cover. The crowd looked on as a huge fireball rose above the cabins. We no longer allow fireworks on the premises.