This is a two room cabin that sleeps three.
There is a double bed and a cot in the combination living/sleeping room, a kitchen with dining table and a bathroom with toilet and shower.
This cabin is located on the Clarion River.
Daily Deposit: $110.00, Weekly: $220.00
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A few sidenotes ...
- Large families or groups might consider renting several cabins to better accomodate everyone's needs.
- Some firewood is provided with cabins having fireplaces. Additional firewood is available at our store.
- We rent by the week only between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Where is my cabin located? See our Cabin Locator Map.
- Check out this poem about MacBeth's and Cook Forest!
During a flood in 1972, Jim MacBeth and Rocky once had to chain Cabin 6 to some trees in order to prevent it from floating down the river. Luckily, we haven’t had that problem occur again!