This is a one room cabin sleeping four.
There is a combination living/sleeping room with two double beds and a dining table, a bathroom with toilet and shower, and cooking facilities on a screened porch.
This cabin is located on the Clarion River.
Daily Deposit: $110.00, Weekly: $220.00
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A few sidenotes ...
- Large families or groups might consider renting several cabins to better accomodate everyone's needs.
- Some firewood is provided with cabins having fireplaces. Additional firewood is available at our store.
- We rent by the week only between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Where is my cabin located? See our Cabin Locator Map.
- Check out this poem about MacBeth's and Cook Forest!
In the late 1980s, Mike recalls a flood during which the water had risen more quickly than expected. He and Rocky had been loading the furniture into a UTV when things were starting to float. They switched tactics and dragged the remaining furniture out the side window. After that tiring event, Mike, Rocky, Donna, and Jim MacBeth got some donuts and stood on the Cooksburg Bridge, watching the sun rise as the water swelled by.
Mike fondly remembers the Amish families that would rent Cabins 7 & 8. They would practice playing horseshoes at home in preparation for the big event. They would set up the horseshoe match in between the two cabins and play quite competitively, while the children watched on.