This is a two room cabin that sleeps four people.
There is one bedroom with a double bed. There's a combination living/sleeping room with a double bed, dining table, couch, kitchen and a fireplace. There is a bathroom with a toilet and shower.
This cabin is located on the Clarion River.
Daily Deposit: $170.00, Weekly: $340.00
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A few sidenotes ...
- Large families or groups might consider renting several cabins to better accomodate everyone's needs.
- Some firewood is provided with cabins having fireplaces. Additional firewood is available at our store.
- We rent by the week only between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Where is my cabin located? See our Cabin Locator Map.
- Check out this poem about MacBeth's and Cook Forest!
If you are in this cabin, look closely for a water mark above the window in the kitchen. This is from a flood in 1972!