This is a one room cabin sleeping four.
There is a combination living/sleeping room with two double beds and a dining table, a bathroom with toilet and shower, and cooking facilities on a screened porch.
This cabin is located on the Clarion River.
Daily Deposit: $110.00, Weekly: $220.00
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A few sidenotes ...
- Large families or groups might consider renting several cabins to better accomodate everyone's needs.
- Some firewood is provided with cabins having fireplaces. Additional firewood is available at our store.
- We rent by the week only between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Where is my cabin located? See our Cabin Locator Map.
- Check out this poem about MacBeth's and Cook Forest!
Mike fondly remembers the Amish families that would rent Cabins 7 & 8. They would practice playing horseshoes at home in preparation for the big event. They would set up the horseshoe match in between the two cabins and play quite competitively, while the children watched on.
For years, Jim MacBeth and Rocky would set off fireworks between Cabins 8 & 9 for the 4th of July. They bought these from a man travelling from South Carolina who sold fireworks out of the back of his truck – not at all sketchy of course! Families would gather on the hill below Cabin 16 to watch the display. Well, one year in the mid-1980s, Jim and Rocky lit the wrong fuse on the grand finale display. The entire set lit up while Jim and Rocky dove for cover. The crowd looked on as a huge fireball rose above the cabins. We no longer allow fireworks on the premises.