This is a two bedroom cabin that sleeps six people.
Each bedroom has a double and a single bed. There's a living room with dining table, couch, kitchen and a fireplace. There is a bathroom with a toilet and shower.
This cabin is located on the Clarion River.
Daily Deposit: $240.00, Weekly: $480.00
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A few sidenotes ...
- Large families or groups might consider renting several cabins to better accomodate everyone's needs.
- Some firewood is provided with cabins having fireplaces. Additional firewood is available at our store.
- We rent by the week only between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Where is my cabin located? See our Cabin Locator Map.
- Check out this poem about MacBeth's and Cook Forest!
One time in the late 80s/early 90s, Mike MacBeth recalls looking out at Cabin 1 when he noticed something was quite out of place. A large white pine was resting on the roof of the cabin. He immediately ran over to check on the guests –who hadn’t even realized what had happened! Due to the cabin’s strong frame, there was no damage and everyone was safe.
Another time in the mid-90s, some guests had rented a group of cabins and were a bit rowdy. Mike recalls going to quiet the party when they roped him into taking some Jello shots. Its safe to say that the party did not quiet down after that.
Have a story about this cabin you’d like to share? We’d love to hear it! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org