This is a one bedroom cabin that sleeps five people.
There are two double beds and a cot in the bedroom. There's a living room with a dining table, couch, kitchen and a fireplace. There is a bathroom with a toilet and shower.
This cabin is located on the Clarion River.
Daily Deposit: $190.00, Weekly: $380.00
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A few sidenotes ...
- Large families or groups might consider renting several cabins to better accomodate everyone's needs.
- Some firewood is provided with cabins having fireplaces. Additional firewood is available at our store.
- We rent by the week only between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Where is my cabin located? See our Cabin Locator Map.
- Check out this poem about MacBeth's and Cook Forest!
As a high-schooler, Mike MacBeth fondly recalls doing his homework on the back porch of this cabin and daydreaming about the Native Americans that once hunted in the area centuries before.