This is a two bedroom cabin that sleeps six people.
Each bedroom has a double and a single bed. There's a living room with dining table, couch, kitchen and a fireplace. There is a bathroom with a toilet and shower.
This cabin is located on the Clarion River.
Daily Deposit: $230.00, Weekly: $460.00
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A few sidenotes ...
- Large families or groups might consider renting several cabins to better accomodate everyone's needs.
- Some firewood is provided with cabins having fireplaces. Additional firewood is available at our store.
- We rent by the week only between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Where is my cabin located? See our Cabin Locator Map.
- Check out this poem about MacBeth's and Cook Forest!
About ten years ago, a couple had a bat flying around in Cabin 23. The husband didn’t want to deal with the situation, so his wife grabbed the hotdog fork next to the fire pit and stomped into the cabin to take matters into her own hands. A short time later, she marched out of the cabin and threw the hotdog fork down on the table in front of her husband, with the bat speared through the fork. “There’s your *darn* bat!” she exclaimed! Please note: we do not recommend spearing bats – they are important for the environment.
Have a story about this cabin you’d like to share? We’d love to hear it! Email us at email@example.com