This is a two room cabin that sleeps four.
There are two double beds and a couch in the combination living/sleeping room, a kitchen with dining table, and a bathroom with toilet and shower.
This cabin is located on the Clarion River.
Daily Deposit: $160.00, Weekly: $320.00
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A few sidenotes ...
- Large families or groups might consider renting several cabins to better accomodate everyone's needs.
- Some firewood is provided with cabins having fireplaces. Additional firewood is available at our store.
- We rent by the week only between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Where is my cabin located? See our Cabin Locator Map.
- Check out this poem about MacBeth's and Cook Forest!
A gentleman had been coming to Cabin 5 for 70 years. He had always been very particular about things, from the brightness of the lightbulbs to the setup of the lamps. One year, this gentleman started to mention a rattle he heard while relaxing in the cabin. Every year, Mike MacBeth and crew would inspect the cabin but never heard the rattle. It became a running joke between this gentleman, his family, and the staff that the he was just hearing things. Finally, after a few years, Mike was determined to locate the sound. He sat in the cabin swapping stories with the gentleman until – finally! – the rattle sound made its appearance. The sound came from some pipes, was promptly fixed, and now Mike was teased for not believing the man.
Have a story about this cabin you’d like to share? We’d love to hear it! Email us at email@example.com