This is a two bedroom cabin that sleeps six people.
There are two bedrooms, each having a double bed and a combination living/sleeping room with two cots, a couch, and fireplace, a kitchen with a dining table and a bathroom with a toilet and shower.
This cabin is on the Clarion River.
Daily Deposit: $190.00, Weekly: $380.00
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A few sidenotes ...
- Large families or groups might consider renting several cabins to better accomodate everyone's needs.
- Some firewood is provided with cabins having fireplaces. Additional firewood is available at our store.
- We rent by the week only between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Where is my cabin located? See our Cabin Locator Map.
- Check out this poem about MacBeth's and Cook Forest!
This cabin was one of Mike MacBeth’s first remodeling projects. In the mid-1990s, the living room ceiling was very low and the only way to enter the right bedroom was to walk through the left bedroom. Mike felt that there should be a door so that a guest could easily enter the right bedroom from the kitchen. He started carving through the wall…when he found that a door frame was already in that exact spot. Apparently a MacBeth before him had the bright idea to seal off that door. After Mike was finished, Cabin 12 had high ceilings and easy access to the right-side bedroom.